Tasmanian Adventure, November 2014Exploring endless coastlines and islands around Van Diemen’s land with the boys from Curtis Aviation
Day 1: Camden – Merimbula (fuel and morning tea) – Bairnsdale – Flinders Island
Day 2: Flinders Island – Devonport – Cradle Mountain – St Helens
Day 3: St Helens – Hobart – South East Cape – South West Cape – Bathurst Harbour – Strahan
Day 4: Strahan – Frenchman’s Cap – Cradle Mountain – Wynyard – King Island – Swan Hill
Day 5: Swan Hill – Narrandera – Camden
- The most stunning coastlines every day!
- Beautiful food, views and hospitality on Flinders Island (Mountain Seas Resort)
- Crystal clear water on the beaches at Trouser Point, Flinders Island
- Crossing Bass Strait: island hopping to Flinders Is. and the long overwater leg to King Is.
- Cradle Mountain National Park from the air in NIL SIG weather!
- Oysters and seafood at St Helens
- Rugged South East and South West Capes of Tasmania studded with remote island and coastal lighthouses
- Flying up the Franklin River into Macquarie Harbour
- Sunset drinks on the deck followed by Lucy’s 21st birthday at the fish café in Strahan
- Not travelling the Great Ocean Road but still seeing the Twelve Apostles!
- Catalina Museum at Lake Boga